[Linganth] CFP: Why Will You March for Science

Babel, Anna M. babel.6 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 19 15:47:15 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

If you’re planning to participate in this Saturday’s March for Science, please consider sending in a brief reflection on the topics below to Anthropology News.  The deadline has been extended to Friday.  This will not be a linganth-specific compilation, but it would be great to have some of us represented.  (I’m strongly considering a sign that says “I’m ambivalent about calling myself a scientist” with a lot of small print.)

Happy end of semester,
Anna (your AN co-editor)