[Linganth] First person pronouns

M Shohet mshohetg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 16:48:26 UTC 2017

Jack Sidnell and I also expanded on the person reference and address system in Vietnamese, including first person — see the link to JRAI (2013): http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-9655.12053/full <http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-9655.12053/full>

Merav Shohet, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology
Boston University