[Linganth] ​Research Study: Knowledge and Beliefs About Cognitive Anthropology

Stephen Chrisomalis chrisomalis at wayne.edu
Mon Feb 6 19:14:52 UTC 2017

Research Study: Knowledge and Beliefs About Cognitive Anthropology

Dear colleagues and students,

I’m writing to ask for your help in spreading the word about a new online research study on anthropologists’ knowledge and beliefs about the subfield of cognitive anthropology.  I hope you will consider participating in this short survey by clicking the link below.  Also, please take a moment to let your colleagues and students know about this survey by forwarding this email.

I’m interested in learning more about how cognitive anthropology is understood today, among anthropologists and anthropology students of all subdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.   My hope is to collect a wide range of data from people from different career stages, nationalities, and research interests, including both people who know a lot about cognitive anthropology and those who don’t.

Participants will complete an online Qualtrics survey, which should take about 15 minutes to complete.   Participation is voluntary, and no identifying information or IP addresses are being collected.  Participants should be 18 years or older.

To complete the survey, you can click on this link<https://waynestate.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eP9wrelIjKNS4p7> or copy/paste the following URL into your browser: https://waynestate.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eP9wrelIjKNS4p7

If you have any questions about this research study, please contact me (Stephen Chrisomalis) at chrisomalis at wayne.edu<mailto:chrisomalis at wayne.edu>.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers,

Stephen Chrisomalis
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Dept. of Anthropology
Wayne State University
3019 FAB, 656 W. Kirby
Detroit, MI 48202