[Linganth] ​Research Study: Knowledge and Beliefs About Cognitive Anthropology

Aunt Heidi auntheidi at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:40:11 UTC 2017

Stephen
I must mention "alternative facts." My receipt of this survey thru the venue provided outside an edu server says something.
a. I'm not an anthropology student or professional anthropology academic.
b. I do however have a minor in history to support my personal interest and views in my professional life. My undergrad is unsurprisingly interdisciplinary and in lieu of completing graduate school I've been working on a humble paralegal associates.
c. I do however have 19 full years in a profession notorious for occasionally if at all producing flawed research studies - if academics such as yourself are trustworthy?
d. Your "address" at the end of your submission...is that also an "alternative fact?" Cobbled together from where?
e. Should I ask about "alternative facts," gender or Marxism at this stage?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android