[Linganth] beautiful experience

Linganth m-silverstein at uchicago.edu
Wed May 10 08:29:53 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I've had  very nice experience in using that  new stuff, give it  a try  too http://hu.farmingtonhillswhitening.com

Looking forward, Linganth

From: linganth [mailto:linganth at listserv.linguistlist.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:29 AM
To: m-silverstein at uchicago.edu
Subject: Probably just mated

Dude the best  fucking horror film I can you  must watch before you  die would  Suspiria. That thing I swear  only cost 10K to make. What  I  mean is that what it took to make it is  not  hard.  Simple locations, practical use of  lighting and  let  the imagery, story and editing be your driving force.

Ever see Blair Witch Project? I mean go  look up in the underground  video world where the  real horror exist. I saw short  that  pretty much I thought was real. Three  masked men  take a person in the middle of the woods. From down below under  the bridge we see a wrapped  body being thrown off. Then what proceeds is three demented  psychos beating the ever living out this corpse. In the end they dig a hole and  burn  it.  5minutes. Shot on VHS.

Few  years  ago a horror production company came out that only shoots to VHS.

It is all about story and never forget that.  Whether it's $0 or  $1,000,000 you have to  play with.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10