[Linganth] Interested in exploring the impact of live interpretation on interactants?

Stephanie Feyne stefeyne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 23:01:07 UTC 2017

Hi All,

My name is Stephanie Feyne. I'm an independent researcher in NYC.

I've been delighted to see listings for discussions of translation at AAA
and at other conferences. Meaning-making beyond monolingual interactions.

I was wondering if anyone on this list is interested in exploring live or
consecutive interpretation and its impact on interaction? Language
ideologies of interpreters and/or interpreted interactants? Any other
topics related to triadic exchanges?

If so, I'd love to meet you either online or at the AAA conference.

Feel free to respond to me offline.

I look forward to fun discussions.

Many thanks!

Stephanie