[Linganth] Call for Book Proposals: Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology

Sabina Perrino sperrino at binghamton.edu
Mon Jul 2 17:46:58 UTC 2018

Paul Manning, Jim Wilce, and I are happy to announce our new Book Series:

Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology

 See the attached flyer for more information on the Series and on how to submit a book prospectus.

 Feel free to share the announcement with colleagues and friends.

Thanks!

Sabina Perrino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics
Co-Editor Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology - Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton, New York 13902-6000
sperrino at binghamton.edu