[Linganth] Fwd: [LingGEOG] CFP: AAG 2019 Linguistic Geography sessions

Catherine Lee cl2013 at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 4 00:29:39 UTC 2018

Aloha mai kākou,

(Apologies for x-posting!)

See the CfP below for the Linguistic Geography sessions at the American
Association of Geographers Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.; April 2019.

Linguistic Anthropologists whose work intersects with space or landscape
are especially welcome to join. One of the themes of the AAG meeting this
year is Human Rights, which I think fits quite well with the scholarly
pursuits of many members of the LingANTH listserv.