[Linganth] FW: Hunter Linguistics Conference Featuring Keynote Ana Celia Zentella on May 4: Schedule and Registration

Angela Reyes arreye at hunter.cuny.edu
Fri Apr 19 20:03:34 UTC 2019

Hi Linganth,

Please see below for the schedule and registration information for the Hunter College Undergraduate Linguistics Conference on May 4 featuring Ana Celia Zentella! Conference is open and free to all. To register, please click here: <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecO-9bD7NnX8GCrBXJ1UdqsmeyGBZFSpYFfmWLSFNCk03uAA/viewform> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecO-9bD7NnX8GCrBXJ1UdqsmeyGBZFSpYFfmWLSFNCk03uAA/viewform

Please distribute widely to colleagues and students. Hope to see you there!

Best,
Angie
--
Angela Reyes, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, English Department, Hunter College, CUNY

Associate Editor for Linguistic Anthropology, American Anthropologist
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1548-1433