[Linganth] Time to Vote for SLA Officers in AAA Elections

Jillian Cavanaugh Jcavanaugh at brooklyn.cuny.edu
Fri Apr 26 12:12:05 UTC 2019

Hello All,

It's time to vote in SLA elections! We have 3 positions up this round: the President-Elect (who serves in this capacity for 2 years, and then as President for 2 years) and 2 (out of 3) Member-at-Large positions, who serve 3 year terms each.

We have a great slate of wonderful people eager to serve, and your vote will help to shape the SLA’s future.

To vote:
1. Log in<http://AmAA.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT0yNTk3NDUzJnA9MSZ1PTM3NDA5MTc4NSZsaT0xODIyMTU4MA/index.html> using your AAA membership credentials.
2. Click on the “Vote Now” button on the upper right side of the page.

The deadline to vote is May 31st, 5:00pm EST.

Best,

Jillian Cavanaugh and the rest of SLA nominations committee, Erin Debenport and Chris Ball