[Linganth] Much Belated Reading List Compilation_Migration, Language, and Politics

Woolard, Kathryn kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 26 21:33:21 UTC 2019

Hilary, thanks very much for compiling and sharing this very useful bibliography. I see that it includes an early article of mine on the politics of the California/U.S. English-only movement. Anyone interested in that will probably find it much easier to get hold of the version that appeared in the American Ethnologist:

Woolard, Kathryn A.1989  "Sentences in the Language Prison: The Rhetorical Structuring of an American Language Policy Debate." American Ethnologist 16 (1):268-78.

Best wishes,
Kit