[Linganth] SLA 2020 SUBMISSION DEADLINE MONDAY 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time

Kira Hall kira.hall at colorado.edu
Mon Dec 16 04:18:44 UTC 2019

This is a friendly reminder from the SLA 2020 conference organizers that the submission portal closes MONDAY at 3pm Eastern Standard Time.

If you are submitting a paper or session to the conference, we ask that you complete any remaining tasks as early in the day as possible. This way you can receive technical support, if needed.

Some of you have encountered problems in the submission process.  If you are having trouble with any aspect of registration or submission, please notify AAA technical support immediately at aaameetings at americananthro.org<mailto:aaameetings at americananthro.org> as well as the conference organizers at slaboulder at gmail.com<mailto:slaboulder at gmail.com>. The AAA has assured us that if the issue is a problem of the system, they will work with us to make sure everyone who is affected makes it through.

We are here to help and we will advocate for you!

Finally, please remember that workshop submissions, also due on Monday, should be sent directly to the conference organizers at slaboulder at gmail.com<mailto:slaboulder at gmail.com>. Manuscripts for the graduate student paper prize should be sent directly to CLASP at clasp at colorado.edu<mailto:clasp at colorado.edu>.

All best,

Kira Hall (on behalf of the SLA 2020 organizing committee)

******
Kira Hall, Professor
Departments of Linguistics and Anthropology
Associate Chair of Undergraduate Studies, Linguistics
Director, Program in Culture, Language, and Social Practice<https://www.colorado.edu/program/clasp/> (CLASP)
Director, The Literacy Practicum<https://www.colorado.edu/linguistics/literacy-practicum>
University of Colorado Boulder

******