[Linganth] films on indigenous languages?

S.L. Snyder sls2149 at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:25:15 UTC 2019

I would also recommend First Language: The Race to Save Cherokee.

https://languageandlife.org/documentaries/first-language/

Sara Snyder Hopkins, PhD.

Cherokee Language Program Director & Assistant Professor

Department of Anthropology and Sociology

Western Carolina University

1 University Way

Cullowhee, NC 28723

Office: (828)227-2303

Email: slsnyder at wcu.edu

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 10:31 AM Paul Sutherland <p.suth at outlook.com> wrote:

> Thanks Lise - that's the one I was thinking of! I think when I heard about
> it, it was only playing in LA.
>
> ---
> Paul Sutherland
> Archivist at www.amphilsoc.org/library/CNAIR