[Linganth] films on indigenous languages?

Erin Shaw-Meadow erin.shawmeadow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:09:57 UTC 2019

Two more to add to an already comprehensive list:

*Ixcanul *- a heartbreaking but beautiful film of a Kaqchikel speaking
Mayan family in Guatemala; not expressly focused on language revitalization
but themes of language and daily life throughout

https://www.kinolorber.com/film/view/id/2266

*Hicholes: The last peyote guardians*

https://huicholesfilm.com/en/

Cheers,