[Linganth] request for ling anth/socioling lit in Spanish

Paul Kroskrity paulvk at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 14 18:01:52 UTC 2019

Hello Catherine,

I have one more to add to those that have already been posted.  Last year, 2018, María Enriqueta Cerón Velasquez (Universidad Veracruzana) edited a collection of four chapters that originally appeared in the 2000 SAR volume that I edited, Regimes of Language.

The edited, translated collection includes chapters by Judith Irvine and Susan Gal, Michael Silverstein, and me.  It is titled:  Ideologías lingüísticas, política e identitdad, Cuatro ensayos de lingüística. Xalapa, Veracruzana:  Universidad Veracruzana.
All the best,

Paul

Paul V. Kroskrity
Professor of Anthropology