[Linganth] request for ling anth/socioling lit in Spanish

Showstack, Rachel Rachel.Showstack at wichita.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:45:37 UTC 2019

Hi Catherine,

This paper addresses Spanish heritage language pragmatics from a sociolinguistic perspective:

Showstack, R. E. (2016). La pragmática transcultural de los hablantes de herencia de español: análisis e implicaciones pedagógicas. Journal of Spanish Language Teaching, 3(2), 143-156.

Regards,

Rachel Showstack

Rachel E. Showstack, PhD
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Linguistics
Spanish Division Director
Coordinator, Certificate in Spanish for the Professions
Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures
Wichita State University
rachelshowstack.com<http://www.rachelshowstack.com>