[Linganth] New Blog Post by Coleman Donaldson!!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:29:26 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please check out our most recently published blog post, "Making Transcripts
Public in Manding" by Coleman Donaldson.

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/making-transcripts-public-manding/

We are always looking for new pieces for this exciting new forum so if you
are interested, look over our submission guidelines and send us an email!!

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/

All the best,

Lizzy and Diego

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)