[Linganth] Ethnographies

Inge Kral inge.kral at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 17 22:38:55 UTC 2019

You might also be interested in this one from Australia as well:

Kral, I. (2012) Talk, Text and Technology: Literacy and Social Practice in a Remote Indigenous Community. Bristol, UK: Multilingual Matters.
Good luck!

Dr Inge Kral
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research,  Rm 2140 | Copland Building 24 | Kingsley Place
The Australian National University, Acton ACT  2601 | T. +61-2-61250481

School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics /ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language
Rm W2.04 Baldessin Precinct, Building 110 | The Australian National University, Acton ACT  2601 | T: +61-2-61258216

E:inge.kral at anu.edu.au<mailto:inge.kral at anu.edu.au> | M. 0438526827