[Linganth] Ethnographies

Netta Avineri navineri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 20:07:04 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much Elise for continuing to compile all of these ethnographies & sharing the list with the group! As we discussed I have put together a google doc that anyone can add to anytime, so we all have a running list of great ethnographies to choose from.

Here’s the link (you don’t need a google account to access or add to it by the way):
https://tinyurl.com/y3847ejz

Best,
Netta