[Linganth] Book: When Words Trump Politics

Adam Hodges Adam.Hodges at colorado.edu
Fri Oct 4 02:02:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Just wanted to announce the release of my new book, *When Words Trump
Politics <https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=32097>*, which is out this
week from Stanford University Press. Plus, this article published today on
the SUP Blog about that infamous phone call that started the current
impeachment investigation: "How to Stop Trump from Evading What's
Undeniably Impeachable
<https://stanfordpress.typepad.com/blog/2019/10/how-to-stop-trump-from-evading-whats-undeniably-impeachable.html>."
No doubt we live in interesting times. I hope you'll find the perspective
in this book useful for promoting intelligent discussions about language
and politics both inside and outside the classroom.

All the best,
Adam

--
*Adam Hodges* <https://works.bepress.com/adamhodges/>
Adjunct Assistant Professor

*When Words Trump Politics <https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=32097>* now
available from Stanford University Press