[Linganth] PLEASE HELP! Linguistic Anthropology Program Database on SLA site

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 14:16:52 UTC 2019

Dear All,
My apologies for the repeated messages on this theme. Just a quick update.
The submission form on the website is not functioning properly, so if you
would like to have your program included in an updated list please email me
a brief description, to this email address, and I will compile a revamped
programs page.
All the best,
Elizabeth