[Linganth] NYU Assistant Professor in Linguistic and Cultural Anthropology in Gender, Race, Sexuality

Sonia Das soniand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:58:54 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce a position focusing on Gender, Sexuality, and Race
at the level of Assistant Professor in Linguistic or Cultural Anthropology
at the Department of Anthropology at NYU.  Please see the link below for
the full job description, and circulate widely among your different
list-serves and organizations.  We are especially interested in candidates
who can fulfill our university's criteria for advancing diversity, equity,
and inclusion. I hope many of you will apply.

http://careercenter.americananthro.org/jobs/12764719/assistant-professor-in-sociocultural-anthropology-in-gender-sexuality-and-race
--
Sonia N. Das, Ph.D.
Associate Professor | Director of Graduate Studies