[Linganth] Pre-registration for LANSI 2019 to end in less than a week!

Hansun Zhang Waring hz30 at tc.columbia.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:41:12 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues:

Just a reminder that in less than a week is the deadline of
pre-registering  for our *9th Annual Meeting of **/The Language and
Social Interaction Working Group (/**/LANSI/**/)/*. The conference will
take place *Oct 11-12* *(Friday and Saturday) *at Teachers College,
Columbia University, with invited speakers *Elizabeth Couper-Kuhlen* and
*Steven Clayman*. To view the full conference program, please visit:

https://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/view-programs/9th-meeting-2019/

To take advantage of our pre-registration rate now, please go to:

https://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/registration/

We can't wait to see you (again) in New York City in a month!

Best,

2019 LANSI Organizers
Hansun Zhang Waring, Di Yu, and Lauren Carpenter

--
Dr. Hansun Zhang Waring
Associate Professor of Linguistics and Education