[Linganth] CFP for AAA "Raising Our Voices"

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:17:50 UTC 2020

Dear All,

The American Anthropological Association’s fall event this year will be a
virtual conference with the theme of “Raising Our Voices”, and the
submission deadline closes *August 25 at 3 pm EST. *More information about
the event as a whole can be found here:
https://www.americananthro.org/RaisingOurVoices?navItemNumber=25761. This
event is considerably different from the traditional annual meeting, as
available slots for live stream presentation are limited, and the time
allotted to each one is 60 minutes. The Society for Linguistic Anthropology
would like to encourage you to submit proposals for interviews, debates, or
round tables to take place during this conference, which will take place
over ten days from November 5-14, 2020. Unlike previous years, the AAA does
not require payment for membership and conference registration at the time
of submission.

Anyone interested in submitting linguistic anthropological work to this
virtual event is welcome to contact Sarah Shulist, SLA Program Chair, at
s.shulist at queensu.ca with any questions.

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)