[Linganth] Report from Citations and Syllabi for Social Justice webinar

Edwin Everhart edwin.everhart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 22:39:45 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I understand that the attachments in the last message may have been
inaccessible. While we are still coordinating to get the webinar report
onto the LSJ website, I wanted to write again to provide Google Drive links
to the files. I hope the report will be useful to all of us in considering
our citation practices, and especially to those of us (re)considering our
syllabi.

PDF format:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UajDIbUchnJOQxE-ijsKCRk3ZtAxBUjG/view?usp=sharing

MS Word format:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12MQuMMG4td6u69l0Q1DlXXVkqkWbaLMC/view?usp=sharing

~

To everyone who had difficulty joining the webinar, I apologize for the
frustration and lack of access. We will keep trying. To those who helped to
organize the webinar, and to all of the participants, I again extend my
sincere thanks. And to everyone reading this, have a good holiday season
and a happy new year.

Edwin K. Everhart, PhD (he/him)

--
Edwin K. Everhart (he/him)