[Linganth] Report from Citations and Syllabi for Social Justice webinar

Ana Zentella ana.zentella at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 01:28:46 UTC 2020

Thanks so much for this helpful good work.. I hope that additions will
include Jonathan Rosa, and I would like to be listed under Bilingualism
instead of/in addition to Edl Lx? Of course several of us could appear in
many places..
gracias, ana c

Ana Celia Zentella
Professor Emerita
UCSD Department of Ethnic Studies
https://ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/people/zentella.html

 DOWNLOAD THE *free *BILINGUAL MANUAL:
HOW TO RAISE A BLINGUAL CHILD/CÓMO CRIAR A UN(A) NIÑO(A) BILINGÜE
http://potowski.org/sites/potowski.org/files/media/Zentella_manual_0.pdf

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>