[Linganth] resources on COVID for teaching Language and Health

Steve Black stevepblack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:10:12 UTC 2020

Hi Lynnette, Netta, and all,
Lynnette, in our previous exchanges on this topic, I neglected to mention that I have also started a blog about COVID and ling/med anth. Unfortunately I’ve only written one piece so far, but here it is: http://sites.gsu.edu/sblack/2020/09/23/the-u-s-a-goes-all-in-with-techno-optimism/
Take care,
Steve

Steven P. Black
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies/ Department of Anthropology / Georgia State University
Co-Editor / Society for Linguistic Anthropology Column / Anthropology News
Senior Editor / Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Anthropology
The Global Health Discourse Project<http://sites.gsu.edu/sblack/> / GSU Anthropology<https://anthropology.gsu.edu/> / Book: Speech and Song at the Margins of Global Health<https://www.rutgersuniversitypress.org/speech-and-song-at-the-margins-of-global-health/9780813597713>