[Linganth] Living Language 3rd edition

Laura Ahearn ahearn8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:44:11 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I'm delighted to announce the publication of the 3rd edition of *Living
Language: An Introduction to Linguistic Anthropology*
<https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Living+Language%3A+An+Introduction+to+Linguistic+Anthropology%2C+3rd+Edition-p-9781119608158>.
It is fully revised and contains a new chapter on social media and online
communication, including reflections on linguistic interactions in our
current COVID era. Desk copies are available through Wiley.

I'm already starting to gather ideas for a future 4th edition, so please
get in touch with any feedback you have. I would love to hear how the book
could be an even more effective and compelling introduction to our
discipline.

Thanks to all of you for your inspiring research, much of which I have
learned from and included in the book.

Laura

*Laura M. Ahearn*

*Senior Learning Advisor*