[Linganth] PhD program at UCLA – Language and social interaction

Giovanni Rossi gio.rossi24 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:11:44 UTC 2021

Are you interested in graduate study of social interaction using Ethnomethodological and Conversation Analytic methods? If so, the UCLA Sociology department will be accepting applications for its PhD program until December 1, 2021.

We welcome those interested in the study of mundane and institutional interaction, and of different resources for social action including language and the body. No background in Sociology is required. Graduate positions come with competitive funding packages.

More information on the process can be found at: https://soc.ucla.edu/content/admission <https://soc.ucla.edu/content/admission>. We encourage you to contact Steve Clayman (clayman at soc.ucla.edu), Giovanni Rossi (rossi at soc.ucla.edu), or Tanya Stivers (stivers at soc.ucla.edu) for further information.