[Linganth] Please check out our latest SLA Blog pots by Eva Rothenberg!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:25:48 UTC 2021

Dear All,

We have just published a blog post on the SLA site by Eva Rothenberg
entitled "An Unconventional Plan". Please check it out by clicking the link
below:

https://linguisticanthropology.org/an-unconventional-plan/

As always we are accepting proposals for new blog posts. Send your idea to
soclinganth at gmail.com. Here are the guidelines:

https://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/

Best,

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)