[Linganth] Vocalizing evolved into verbalizing.

Joseph Gilbert iamda4us at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:54:16 UTC 2021

Vocalizing preceded and is the foundation of verbalizing. The emotional
effects of vocalizing are also happening subliminally when we verbalize.
When we verbalize, our attention is focused on it’s referential aspect. The
feelings of the emotions of the sounds of words and the thoughts of the
things which words name happen simultaneously. Therefore we associate the
feelings with the things. By this process, spoken language instills in the
people, their culture/worldview and informs their behavior.
    Please post this.
    Joseph C. Gilbert