[Linganth] The latest issue of Romani Studies is now available online

Bikkul, Natasha N.Bikkul at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 14:53:32 UTC 2021

Dear List Member,

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in Romani Studies<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/76>, a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching Cultural Studies.

This month's issue includes articles which explore Soviet Roma Literature, the living conditions of the Gypsy slaves in Wallachia, and the factors affecting the diverse reactions to Roma across Europe.

Browse all articles ><http://bit.ly/2UP2cAJ>

To recommend a subscription to Romani Studies to your library please use our email template<mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Romani%20Studies%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/76> to contact your librarian.

Table of contents

EDITORIAL<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62393/>

ELENA MARUSHIAKOVA | COLIN CLARK

RESEARCH ARTICLES

OBSCURE YEARS OF SOVIET ROMA LITERATURE (1939-1941)<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62392/>

VIKTOR SHAPOVAL

THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF GYPSY SLAVES IN EARLY NINETEENTH-CENTURY WALLACHIA<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62390/>

DAVID GAUNT | JULIETA ROTARU

A TALE OF ONE HOME, ONE FENCE, AND ONE BRIDGE: ROMA AND NON-ROMA PERSPECTIVES<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62388/>

MACIEJ WITKOWSKI | EWA NOWICKA

ATTITUDINAL AMBIVALENCE TOWARDS THE ROMANIAN ROMA: A COMPARISON BETWEEN ITALIAN AND FRENCH STUDENTS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62385/>

GRÉGOIRE COUSIN | FRANCESCO FATTORI | ANNA MARIA MENEGHINI

PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, LEGAL CULTURE, AND EMPIRICAL RESEARCH: RESIDENTIAL POLICIES FOR THE SINTI IN VENICE<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62384/>

CLAUDIA MANTOVAN

BOOK REVIEWS

REVIEWS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/62382/>

PETER BAKKER | HRISTO KYUCHUKOV | EMESE LENGYEL | DUNAJEVA JEKATYERINA

RECOMMEND TO YOUR LIBRARIAN ><mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Romani%20Studies%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/76>

DOWNLOAD FREE JOURNAL ISSUES ><https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/pages/free-issues>

Best wishes,
On behalf of Liverpool University Press

L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9
4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU
www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk<http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/> | Sign up to our Mailing List<http://bit.ly/LUPSignUp>

'Liverpool University Press is one of the great success stories in the difficult climate of modern academic publishing.'  - Professor Sir Jonathan Bate, Vice-President, British Academy

LUP staff are working from home in response to the Government's advice on Covid-19. We will be operating business as usual as far as possible, although some staff are working flexibly and responses may be outside of regular office hours.

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked, but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted. The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press 2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Liverpool.