[Linganth] Question RE non-Euro-American Semiotic Theories

Erika Alpert erika.alpert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:58:56 UTC 2021

Dear Becky,

I had some good fun teaching this last fall, to close out my semester:

Ngué Um, Emmanuel. 2020. “Had Ferdinand de Saussure Spoken Wolof or Basaa…, the Discipline of Linguistics Would Have Fared Differently.” Language, Culture and Society 2 (1): 107–15. https://doi.org/10.1075/lcs.00022.ngu.

All best,
Erika

Dr. Erika R. Alpert (she/they)
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
School of Sciences and Humanities
Nazarbayev University