[Linganth] Reminder: Sign Up for ELAN Workshops this Fall and Winter!

Meghanne Barker meghanne.barker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:42:06 UTC 2022

Dear Linguistic Anthropologists,

We hope your summer is going well! A few people have signed up for ELAN
(EASA Linguistic Anthropology Network) workshops next year, but there is
still space available, including for September and October.

We want to see you! You can find the google doc to sign up for a workshop
in fall 2022 or winter/spring 2023 here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1njeIdJXhDtgI8ziSumDMTR0uCGzCoPUpt984UF45s_I/edit?usp=sharing>
.

If you're based outside of Europe, you can also present! We'd love for you
to participate in other meetings if possible, but understand that time
zones can make this difficult. To that end, also feel free to contact us to
request a different time. We might have a poll in the fall to see if
there's a better time that will accommodate as many people as possible.

We hope you're all enjoying a lovely summer, and look forward to more ELAN
workshops this fall!

Sincerely,

Meghanne and Janet

--

Meghanne Barker

Lecturer, Education Studies

Department of Education, Practice and Society

IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society

meghanne.barker at ucl.ac.uk