[Linganth] My new book

Bacelar da Silva, Antonio J - (ajbsilva) ajbsilva at arizona.edu
Thu Mar 3 20:52:47 UTC 2022

Hi all, just wanted to share the exciting news on my ready-to-order book!

Warmly,

Tom-Zé

Antonio “Tom-Zé” Bacelar da Silva (he, him, his)
Assistant Professor, Center for Latin American Studies
Affiliate Faculty, School of Anthropology
University of Arizona

Office: Marshall Building (845 N Park Ave), Rm 288

"A gente escreve o que ouve, nunca o que houve.” Oswald de Andrade

In recognition of the homelands of
Tribal Nations on which we work and live, I acknowledge that the University of Arizona is located on the traditional lands of the Tohono O’odham and Pascua Yaqui peoples.