[Linganth] SLA progra

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Fri Nov 4 18:57:18 UTC 2022

Hi SLA folks,

Attached is the SLA 2022 program for AAA in Seattle. In it are panels and
events sponsored by SLA, as well as panels featuring our members but
sponsored by other sections and societies (which is noted in the schedule).
Highlighted in yellow are SLA events organized by the SLA board, which
includes the board meeting, awards ceremony and cash bar, SLA mentoring
roundtable, and the student paper prize panel.

This list was compiled based on emails that I received from you all, and
whatever information I could gather from Pathable. As such, there are some
pieces of information that I could not locate (i.e. room numbers or
complete list of participants). I apologize for these omissions.
Nevertheless, I hope that this schedule proves helpful in planning out your
AAA experience, and to take stock of the amazing work that our society
members are doing!

See you all in Seattle. And have a great weekend everyone
Sincerely,
Sandhya

--
Sandhya K. Narayanan, Ph.D