[Linganth] One last notice about Pathable

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Mon Nov 7 19:05:18 UTC 2022

Hi all,

One last pre-AAA notice (and then I am done till after the meetings)

I have received/heard of some concerns around the Pathable app, showing a
different time than what your panel or talk may have been scheduled for.
Please note that the Pathable app will only show you times based on the
timezone you are in. If you are Eastern Time Zone, or GMT, it will show you
times and dates accordingly. So remember to convert whatever time you see
to Pacific Standard Time accordingly.

See you all in Seattle!
Sandhya

--