[Linganth] IMPORTANT: SLA RELATED EVENTS AND UPDATES FOR SATURDAY 11/12

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Sat Nov 12 08:13:54 UTC 2022

Hi all,

A friendly reminder and important update of important SLA related events as
we approach the end of another AAA.

First, tomorrow there is the distinguished lecture of our very own esteemed
colleague, Dr. Ana Celia Zentella in SCC Ballroom 6E from 6:30-8:15 PM PST!
Please come and attend this talk.

Second, we are pushing the SLA Awards Ceremony/Cash Bar Reception to begin
at 8:30 pm. We will have a small awards ceremony this year. So please
disregard earlier emails noting a 7:30 pm start time. Instead, we will
begin the awards ceremony at 8:30, immediately following Dr. Zentella's
distinguished lecture. Location of the Awards Ceremony/Cash bar remains the
same at Sheraton Hotel Grand Ballroom B. Please come to celebrate another
AAA. And of course, there will be appetizers and light snacks!

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.
Cheers,
Sandhya

--