[Linganth] Graduate Student LingAnth listserv

Joseph Alexander Marks josephmarks at arizona.edu
Tue Nov 15 20:26:30 UTC 2022

Hello,

My name is Joseph Marks, the newly appointed Graduate Student
Representative. I have an announcement regarding the grad student linganth
listserv.

Unfortunately, there is no graduate student linganth Listserv.

Please, direct graduate students to sign up for the linganth listserv where
there will be announcements posted.

If graduate students also have any concerns, announcements, ideas, or
proposals, then please have them email me directly at
josephmarks at arizona.edu

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

Joseph Marks
Grad Student Rep
Dual PhD Student
Dept of Linguistics and School of Anthropology
University of Arizona
josephmarks at arizona.edu