[Linganth] Search: Assistant Professor at UCSD

Rihan Yeh ryeh at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 12 17:18:41 UTC 2022

Hello,
Please help us spread the word about our job search at UCSD! Details are
below. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, please do contact
me.
Thank you!
Rihan

LINK FOR FULL AD AND TO APPLY: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/JPF03348

The Department of Anthropology at the University of California, San Diego
invites applications for a full-time Assistant Professor in Linguistic
Anthropology, to begin July 1, 2023. We seek a colleague with an
imaginative, rigorous, and significant research program–the area of
specialization is open–who will publish actively, teach and mentor graduate
and undergraduate students, and participate in departmental service.

The Department of Anthropology is committed to academic excellence and
diversity amongst faculty, staff, and students; we seek candidates whose
research, teaching, and/or service prepares them to make significant
contributions to equity and social justice at UCSD and beyond. We will be
especially interested in candidates whose professional experience,
community engagement, or personal background have prepared them
particularly well to serve students from groups historically
underrepresented in higher education.

We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic may have had a substantial impact
on academic productivity. In your cover letter, please feel free to discuss
your achievements in light of constraints on opportunity due to the
pandemic.

--
Rihan Yeh
Associate Professor of Anthropology