[Linganth] part. obs. with groups

Jocelyn Aznar contact at jocelynaznar.eu
Mon Oct 17 21:11:03 UTC 2022

Hi,

To find articles online on the topic, I would look for articles of
people doing fieldwork among the extreme/alt-right/fasciste/neo-nazi
movements, while not being part of it at all... Unfortunetely, the only
article I would have to recommend on this issue (in the sense that I've
read and enjoyed) is in French¹. But else, a quick search in this
direction returned some references in English, in particular this one:

- Doing fieldwork among people we don't (necessarily) like
S Bangstad - Anthropology News, 2017 - Wiley Online Library

The articles citing this text seem often relevant to your demand².

Best,
Jocelyn

¹: The article is more about methodological difficulties this issue in
this kind of situation, which is not so uncommon when doing fieldwork:
https://www.cairn.info/revue-francaise-de-science-politique-2007-1-page-5.htm?contenu=article.

²: https://anancus.ynh.fr/lstu/_pZXyruL