[Linganth] ELAN Workshops September-October

Meghanne Barker meghanne.barker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:30:24 UTC 2022

Dear Ling Anth Community,

Apologies for cross-posting, but I wanted to make a couple of announcements
regarding the ELAN fall workshop lineup:

On September 22 (and not the originally-scheduled September 8), we'll kick
off our workshop with a paper by Catherine Tebaldi & Alfonso Del Percio,
entitled, "White Pride and Profit," with Andy Graan serving as discussant.
I'll send out the paper later this week.

The October (13) slot is still available! Feel free to sign up, and when
you do, please add a contact email or email me (meghanne.barker at gmail.com)
so that we can make arrangements for the discussant.

Best,

Meghanne