[Linganth] ELAN Workshops September-October

Chelsie Yount-André chelsie.yount at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:43:27 UTC 2022

Hey friend, sorry I culdn't make Oct 13 work. I'm looking forward to tuning
in though!

How was fieldwork? Are you back home now?

Talk soon?
Chelsie

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 9:33 AM Meghanne Barker <meghanne.barker at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Ling Anth Community,
>
> Apologies for cross-posting, but I wanted to make a couple of
> announcements regarding the ELAN fall workshop lineup:
>
> On September 22 (and not the originally-scheduled September 8), we'll kick
> off our workshop with a paper by Catherine Tebaldi & Alfonso Del Percio,
> entitled, "White Pride and Profit," with Andy Graan serving as discussant.
> I'll send out the paper later this week.
>
> The October (13) slot is still available! Feel free to sign up, and when
> you do, please add a contact email or email me (meghanne.barker at gmail.com)
> so that we can make arrangements for the discussant.
>
> Best,
>
> Meghanne

Chelsie Yount-André, PhD
Ethnographic Researcher, ERC project "JustRemit"
Institute of Security and Global Affairs
Leiden University
+33 06 40 96 48 92

Moral Orders of Multinationals: Registers of Value in Corporate Food
Production
<https://www.academia.edu/46815047/Moral_Orders_of_Multinationals_Registers_of_Value_in_Corporate_Food_Production>

Strategic Investments in Multiple Middle Classes: Morals and Mobility
between Paris and Dakar
<https://www.academia.edu/43773109/Strategic_Investments_in_Multiple_Middle_Classes_Morals_and_Mobility_between_Paris_and_Dakar>

<https://www.academia.edu/37874395/Gifts_trips_and_Facebook_families_children_and_the_semiotics_of_kinship_in_transnational_Senegal>