[Linganth] Upcoming AAA deadlines

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Sat Mar 11 23:38:07 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I hope you all are doing well and having fun putting together your various
panels/roundtables/talks/etc. for AAA

I wanted to remind you of a few deadlines as you take the last steps
towards finalizing your AAA submissions:

- March 22nd- This is the last day that you need to have started your
submission in the AAA submission portal. As a reminder, only the
organizer/chair needs to submit the panel on behalf of everyone.

-March 29th- The final deadline to submit your panel in the submission.

You do not need to have renewed your AAA membership in order to submit your
panel. However, you do need to have a profile registered with AAA in order
to submit a panel or add any of your panelists. Organizers, please remind
your panelists to make sure that they have at the very least a profile with
AAA prior to adding them to your panels.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach me at
snarayanan at unr.edu.

Happy planning everyone!
Sandhya

--