[Linganth] Update on the 9th Explorations in Ethnography, Language and Communication conference (London)

Perez-Milans, Miguel m.milans at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 23:17:38 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 9th Explorations in Ethnography, Language and Communication conference will be held in London at the IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society (University College London), during the 3rd and 4th of April, 2023.

You can find the preliminary conference programme and the book of abstracts in the attached.

Places are limited but if you happen to be around London, are interested in joining the event as attendee (without presenting) and would like to have access to catering and the conference dinner, you can still register through the conference's site (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ioe/events/2023/apr/9th-explorations-ethnography-language-and-communication-conference) by no later than March 15 (registration will be closed on that day by 23:59 UK time).

We will take registrations on a first-come-first-served basis until available places are filled (which may occur before March 15). All information about how to get to the conference venue can be found on the conference's site.

Best regards,
Miguel Pérez-Milans, Andrea Sunyol & Emma Brooks
The EELC9 Organising committee