[Linganth] Postdoc - -Digital Futures for Children

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 23:20:42 UTC 2023

Dear all,

As we prepare to launch Digital Futures for Children, a joint Media at LSE and
5Rights Foundation research centre, we are hiring!

We're looking for a postdoctoral researcher to work with Professor Sonia
Livingstone, Baroness Beeban Kidron, and colleagues at LSE, 5Rights and
internationally. The aim is to support an evidence base for advocacy, to
facilitate dialogue between academics and policymakers and amplify
children's voices, in accordance with the UN Committee on the Rights of the
Child's General comment no. 25.

For more information, please see:
https://jobs.lse.ac.uk/Vacancies/W/2736/0/408611/15539/research-officer-in-digital-futures-for-children

This is a fixed term appointment for 3 years, and LSE can sponsor a work
visa for applicants that do not have the right to work in the UK. I'm happy
to answer informal queries.

The closing date for applications is 13 November 2023 (23.59 UK time).