[Linganth] REMINDER: Please send me your SLA presentation schedules

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Sun Nov 5 04:42:56 UTC 2023

Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder for those who have not yet emailed me the schedule information for their panels at AAA.

As many of you have noticed, AAA has not yet released the final program yet. Because of this, I will need your help in compiling the SLA program guide for AAA this year. If you organized a panel or roundtable, please send me the following information:

  1.  Name of Panel/Roundtable/Presentation  (also indicate if it is a panel, roundtable, or another kind of presentation format)
  2.  Date and Time
  3.  Location
  4.  Presenters and Participants

For "Location", please refer to the confirmation email that you received back in mid-July. It should list a location for your panels/roundtables, usually beginning with "TMCC".

Thank you to those who have sent me their information already. With all of your help, I should have the handy program guide sent out early this coming week.

Thank you all for your help. And see you all soon in Toronto!
Sandhya

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.