LINGUIST List Special Issue: Only a Few Hours to Go!

Wed Apr 7 12:10:45 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Only a Few Hours to Go!

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>
            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U <[log in to unmask]>

	    Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	          Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
		            Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:00:23
From:  linguist [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: We Need Your Donation!

Dear Subscribers,

We are only a few hours away from the end of the
Advisors' challenge. There are still $4336.56 to be
raised and make the challenge.

If we raise $4336.56, the advisors will donate the
remaining $2000 to complete Fund Drive! We can
not miss this chance! Help us meet the challenge
now!

Donate at:

The LINGUIST Crew