LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Wed Mar 17 16:08:24 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:54:11
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]
Subject: First 5 People to Donate $100 or More Will Get an Extra Gift!

Dear Subscribers,

New oportunity! The next 5 people to donate $100 or more
will be able to get an extra gift! Yes! The first five
people to donate $100 or more will be able to pick a book
from our list of prizes!

Donate now:

View list of prizes:
https://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2010/prizes/

Hurry and donate now to take advantage of this offer!

Donate now:

The LINGUIST Crew

P.s. We thank publishers and users for their kind donations
of prizes for our 2010 Fund Drive.

Donate: https://linguistlist.org/donation/donate/donate1.cfm