LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

Mon Mar 22 15:03:51 UTC 2010

LINGUIST List Special Issue: Fund Drive

	  Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	   Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
	    Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison
         <reviews at linguistlist.org>

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org/

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:51:12
From:  linguist [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear linguists,

We have a new offer for you today! John Benjamins is offering
5 personal one year subscriptions to the donor's choice to the
first 5 donors who donate $100 or more today!

Would you like to receive one of the following journals for a year
for free?

Babel (Babel)

Concepts and Transformation (CAT)

Consciousness & Emotion (C&E)
Constructions and Frames (CF)
Diachronica (DIA)
English Text Construction (ETC)
English World-Wide (EWW)
Functions of Language (FOL)
Gesture (GEST)
Historiographia Linguistica (HL)
Interaction Studies (IS)
International Journal of Cognition and Technology (IJCT)
International Journal of Corpus Linguistics (IJCL)
Interpreting (INTP)
Journal of Asian Pacific Communication (JAPC)
Journal of Greek Linguistics (JGL)
Journal of Historical Pragmatics (JHP)
Journal of Language and Politics (JLP)
Journal of Pidgin and Creole Languages (JPCL)
Language Problems and Language Planning (LPLP)
Languages in Contrast (LiC)
Lingvisticæ Investigationes (LI)
The Mental Lexicon (ML)
Narrative Inquiry (NI)
Pragmatics & Cognition (P&C)
Revue Romane (RRO)
Sign Language & Linguistics (SL&L)
Spanish in Context (SiC)
Studies in Language (SL)
Target (Target)
Terminology (TERM)
Translation and Interpreting Studies (TIS)

Donate now and get one of these journals, compliments of John
Benjamins!

Donate at:

The LINGUIST Crew